Almodóvar Villa is the first sustainable-luxury designed holiday home by Almodóvar Hotels. It is located in the chic Puente Romano neighbourhood just a short walk from the sea. It sleeps up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms whereas one bedroom is located in an office which is convertible to a bedroom for 2 with sofa or double bed, a large living lounge with open plan and fully equipped kitchen, 4 terraces, a large roof terrace with views of the endless Mediterranean Sea and La Concha mountain and a private gym. The villa is set in a beautiful Mediterranean garden with 3 pools – two for adults, one of which is heated, a Jacuzzi and a children’s pool.
Almodóvar Villa offers an all-round sustainable concept. The organic design blends the interior and exterior of the house with its surroundings. Using natural and sustainable materials from renowned designers, the Almodóvar design team created a place that feels like a luxurious home, just like in Berlin. Technically, the villa is also designed to be sustainable and energy-efficient and offers everything you need to feel completely at home, even during a longer stay.
Our “Almodóvar’s Guide to green Marbella” offers tips and information about green and sustainable Marbella – from organic shops to vegetarian or vegan restaurant tips. We also reveal here the best excursions in the area, the coolest clubs and insider tips on the local art scene.
Price per week from
2nd week 5% discount
3rd week: 10 % discount
Check In from 4 pm, Check Out until 10 am. book: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please let us know your expected arrival time in advance.
– Deposit: € 4,000 or credit card
– You will need to present a photo ID and a credit card at check-in.
– No stag/bachelorette parties or similar celebrations or parties are allowed in this accommodation.
– Quiet hours are from 10pm to 6am
– Special requests are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
– Please note that all house and community rules are mandatory. You will find them along with other useful information here
– Villa in a complex of only 24 villas, set in tropical gardens
– Stunning sea view
– Large living room
– Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher
– Separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer and cleaning utensils
– A total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with walk in showers:
– 4 terraces – one with large dining table for up to 8 people, 2 with 2 sunbeds and parasols each
– 1 Roof Top Terrace with large lounge, dining table with benches, barbecue, sink and outdoor shower
– 1 private gym with training bike from Life Fitness, cross trainer and yoga mats
– Teufel multiroom sound system in all living rooms and bedrooms
– Living room and all bedrooms with TV with internet access
– Small private garden
– Air conditioning
– Heating and underfloor heating
– 3 pools – main pool, jacuzzi, heated pool, baby pool
– Mediterranean-tropical garden
– Short walk to the sea