Almodóvar Villa is the first sustainable-luxury designed holiday home by Almodóvar Hotels. It is located in the chic Puente Romano neighbourhood just a short walk from the sea. It sleeps up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms whereas one bedroom is located in an office which is convertible to a bedroom for 2 with sofa or double bed, a large living lounge with open plan and fully equipped kitchen, 4 terraces, a large roof terrace with views of the endless Mediterranean Sea and La Concha mountain and a private gym. The villa is set in a beautiful Mediterranean garden with 3 pools – two for adults, one of which is heated, a Jacuzzi and a children’s pool.
Almodóvar Villa offers an all-round sustainable concept. The organic design blends the interior and exterior of the house with its surroundings. Using natural and sustainable materials from renowned designers, the Almodóvar design team created a place that feels like a luxurious home, just like in Berlin. Technically, the villa is also designed to be sustainable and energy-efficient and offers everything you need to feel completely at home, even during a longer stay.
Our “Almodóvar’s Guide to green Marbella” offers tips and information about green and sustainable Marbella – from organic shops to vegetarian or vegan restaurant tips. We also reveal here the best excursions in the area, the coolest clubs and insider tips on the local art scene.
|2022||Price per week from|
2nd week 5% discount
3rd week: 10 % discount
Check In from 4 pm, Check Out until 10 am. book: email@example.com
– Please let us know your expected arrival time in advance.
– Deposit: € 2,000 or credit card
– You will need to present a photo ID and a credit card at check-in.
– No stag/bachelorette parties or similar celebrations or parties are allowed in this accommodation.
– Quiet hours are from 10pm to 6am
– Special requests are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
– Please note that all house and community rules are mandatory. You will find them along with other useful information here
– Villa in a complex of only 24 villas, set in tropical gardens
– Stunning sea view
– Large living room
– Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher
– Separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer and cleaning utensils
– A total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with walk in showers:
– 4 terraces – one with large dining table for up to 8 people, 2 with 2 sunbeds and parasols each
– 1 Roof Top Terrace with large lounge, dining table with benches, barbecue, sink and outdoor shower
– 1 private gym with training bike from Life Fitness, cross trainer and yoga mats
– Teufel multiroom sound system in all living rooms and bedrooms
– Living room and all bedrooms with TV with internet access
– Small private garden
– Air conditioning
– Heating and underfloor heating
– 3 pools – main pool, jacuzzi, heated pool, baby pool
– Mediterranean-tropical garden
– Short walk to the sea